To do keyword research with Google, follow these steps:
- Go to Google’s Keyword Planner tool, which is a free tool that is part of the Google Ads platform.
- Sign in to your Google account, or create a new account if you don’t already have one.
- Click on the “Discover new keywords” option, and then enter a seed keyword or phrase that is related to your products or services.
- Review the list of suggested keywords that Google generates, and select the ones that are most relevant to your business. You can also use the filters and options on the left-hand side of the page to refine your keyword list and focus on specific types of keywords.
- Take note of the search volume and competition data for each keyword, as this can help you to prioritize the keywords that are likely to be the most effective for your business.
- Use the keywords you have selected in your website’s content and meta data (e.g., page titles and descriptions) to optimize your website for these terms and improve your search engine rankings.
By following these steps, you can use Google’s Keyword Planner tool to do keyword research and identify the keywords that are most likely to attract potential customers to your website. Keep in mind that keyword research is just one part of a larger search engine optimization (SEO) strategy, and that there are many other factors that can impact your website’s rankings in the search results. It may be helpful to work with a professional SEO specialist who can provide expert guidance and support.